I Have Several Oral Issues. Can a Teeth Makeover Work for Me?
Are you dealing with dental concerns that cause you to become insecure regarding the look of your teeth? A smile treatment may raise your comprehensive oral function by treating dental or cosmetic issues affecting your teeth. The dental experts at Made Ya Smile Kingwood, TX carry out a number of preventive and restorative treatments for men and women in Kingwood, TX. Keep reading to learn more specifics about the oral problems that can be corrected with customized teeth rejuvenation.
How does a smile makeover work?
Smile rejuvenation is an increasingly common method to address aesthetic concerns, and includes multiple procedures that blend together to enhance the beauty of a person’s teeth. A number of the oral procedures are reparative solutions that help elevate the function of damaged teeth along with the person's overall oral wellness.
Smile rejuvenation 101
A smile transformation is uniquely distinct for every person. Although many individuals might require a full-mouth restoration, other people may only require teeth rejuvenation for cosmetic purposes. To find out the best smile rejuvenation treatment program for your needs, schedule a dental visit with the professionals at Made Ya Smile Kingwood, TX. A detailed dental examination will be performed to investigate existing oral issues or cosmetic concerns. Common concerns modified by a teeth makeover:
- Gaps between neighboring teeth
- Stained or yellow teeth
- Fractured teeth
- Misaligned bite
- Lost teeth
- Small or abnormally shaped teeth
The most common teeth rejuvenation treatments
The primary goal of smile rejuvenation is to adjust an individual's teeth to good structure and use in an appealing fashion. The following is a handful of the most popular oral treatments for teeth transformation.
- Oral caps: Dental crowns can support and improve teeth that are damaged or deteriorated. Dental crowns coat the teeth starting at the gumline and are composed of ceramic, porcelain, or other top-quality materials.
- Oral implants: Surgical implants can replace a single missing tooth or a complete arch of teeth that are missing. Oral implants join with the jawbone for durable dental substitution.
- Customized bridges: Dental bridges are designed with two or more caps combined in conjunction, functioning to fill in gaps by connecting to the surrounding teeth. Comprising premium, robust materials, dental bridges are meant to feel and look like your existing teeth.
- Cosmetic help: Cosmetic dentistry treatments can cosmetically enhance your smile. Among our most sought-after options is custom-made veneers, which are small shells adhered to the and sides of teeth to mask any cosmetic flaws. Additional cosmetic treatments involve professional teeth lightening, teeth bonding, and custom-made aligner trays.
- Tooth-colored restorations: Teeth with slight impairment may be modified to their inherent aesthetic and function with natural-colored (or composite) restorations. These type of restorations can bring back a more pleasing appeal to teeth that have had impairment, decay, or other oral issues.
Begin your smile makeover today
Whatever dental problems you may have, the friendly and knowledgeable team at Made Ya Smile Kingwood, TX is here to offer help to improve your smile. For Kingwood, TX individuals, smile rejuvenation can correct many different aesthetic issues while improving your oral function and health. Sustaining a vibrant, attractive smile is something that every patient should have, so we invite you to book a consultation at Made Ya Smile Kingwood, TX at your earliest convenience.